How to Write a Great E-letter Message
Date: August 18th
Time: 12pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Email Marketing
Presenter: Heather Robson
The backbone of an e-letter strategy is the relationship you develop with your list.
By emailing them regularly, you can help your subscribers get to know you, come to like you, and learn to trust you. They’ll look forward to receiving your messages, appreciate the advice you share, recommend you to others, and ultimately hire you when they have a need for services like yours.
That will all happen if you send the right kinds of messages. And that’s what this fourth session is all about.
In this session Heather Robson explores:
- How to craft a great e-letter message.
- Learning to uncover topics that will resonate with your reader.
- The importance of framing in each and every message.
- How to develop a consistent voice.
- Proven structures you can use to make your writing go faster and to improve quality.
- And more!
Enjoy the Playback
This event is reserved for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To view this event, please log in or become a member today.