These quick videos will give you how-to instructions on tools, tricks, and ideas that you can use to make your life easier.
- 3-Minute Guru: Gmail Secrets, Part One
Learn a little-known fact about your gmail address that can be a big help when it comes to managing your social media accounts.
- 3-Minute Guru: Tips for Using Little-Known Facebook Features
Facebook can be a powerful tool when it comes to marketing your business or your client’s. These little-known features help you establish more connections.
- 3-Minute Guru: New WordPress 4.5 Features
See what new functionality is available to you in WordPress 4.5 from a new way to set your favicon to a quick way to preview your site’s responsiveness.
Popular Selections …
- 3-Minute Guru: Backing Up Your Website - Backing up your website is one of the most important steps you can take toward protecting your website from hackers. Find out how.
- 3-Minute Guru: Set Up Your Own Gravatar - When you make social media posts, like comments to blogs or updates to forums, you have the opportunity to post an image of yourself. Here's a quick and easy way...
- Build An Email List For Free - If you're starting with a limited budget but you want to use email to stay in front of your audience, then this 3-minute guru video will give you something to consider that may meet your current needs better than a paid email service. This option isn't as powerful as some of the paid solutions, but it can get you up, running, and in front of an audience quickly and for free.
See all 3-Minute Guru entries →