These quick videos will give you how-to instructions on tools, tricks, and ideas that you can use to make your life easier.
- 3-Minute Guru: Searching with Google’s “Site Colon”
In this how-to video, you’ll learn a neat search trick you can use on Google to narrow and refine your results. Find things from specific sites or even limit your search to .gov or .edu sites. Good stuff!
- 3-Minute Guru: Compare Documents to Improve Your Skills
There’s a simple tool built into Word that you can use to quickly improve your writing. Learn how to compare documents in this quick how-to video.
- 3-Minute Guru: WordPress In-Line Formatting
WordPress is a user-friendly platform for maintaining your own website or blog. Here, you’ll find formatting tips for working in the visual editor.
Popular Selections …
- 3-Minute Guru: Backing Up Your Website - Backing up your website is one of the most important steps you can take toward protecting your website from hackers. Find out how.
- 3-Minute Guru: Set Up Your Own Gravatar - When you make social media posts, like comments to blogs or updates to forums, you have the opportunity to post an image of yourself. Here's a quick and easy way...
- Build An Email List For Free - If you're starting with a limited budget but you want to use email to stay in front of your audience, then this 3-minute guru video will give you something to consider that may meet your current needs better than a paid email service. This option isn't as powerful as some of the paid solutions, but it can get you up, running, and in front of an audience quickly and for free.
See all 3-Minute Guru entries →