What common mistakes should I avoid when starting my business?
Although you may not realize it, you might be guilty of committing a business faux-pas. Below is a list of common mistakes made by copywriting rookies and vets alike.
- Push services at prospective clients
- Brag (too much) about qualifications
- Insult client’s business practices
- Oversimplify your services
- Send sub-par samples or direct them to a poorly-constructed website
- Provide an unpolished proposal
Pam Foster explains how to avoid making one of these easy-to-make mistakes here.
← What common mistakes should I avoid when starting my business?