The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- Roving Report: Sidestep Common Writing Mistakes
When you’ve been reviewing and editing copy for almost three decades, like Sandy Franks has, you get a good handle on the most common writing mistakes. Learn how to avoid them.
- Getting Creative with Case Studies
Live: October 26, 2017: If you enjoy crafting marketing stories, then case studies are a natural fit for you. Learn how to get the most out of the case studies you write in this live event with Ed Gandia.
- AWAI’s Copywriting Bootcamp — 2017 Live Blog
Live: October 18 – 21: Don’t miss out on the Bootcamp Live Blog 2017. Even if you can’t attend this landmark event, you can still enjoy top takeaways and insights, in real time.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →