The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- How to Give Your Prospect What He Really Wants
To write a successful sales letter, you have to figure out what your prospect wants and then figure out how your product delivers. Use these four strategies to help the process.
- Eight Ways to Avoid Sabotaging Your Copy Results
Whether you’re writing a sales promotion or a fundraising appeal, there are some general rules you need to follow to avoid sabotaging your copy results.
- How to Get Comfortable in Your Prospect’s Shoes
Getting to know your audience is essential to writing successful copy or content. Go beyond the normal research with these 3 extra-thorough strategies.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →