The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- Reality Blog: Engage Your Readers the Elmore Leonard Way
The advice to write like you speak is common in copywriting circles. For good reason. It’s very important! Use these seven tips to write conversational copy.
- Roving Report: 7 Ways to Know What Your Prospect is Thinking
Learn how you can know what your prospect is thinking–at a deep level–and how you can use that to improve your sales copy and content writing.
- 5 Steps to Powerful Sales Copy
You can immediately write more powerful sales copy by following a simple five-step formula. If you miss any one of these steps, your results will suffer.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →