The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- Tips for Increasing Your Response Rates
Whether it’s online or direct mail, getting people to respond to your sales and fundraising letters is the name of the game. The more responses, the more successful the promotion. So it’s important to know the small things you can do that will lift your response rates.
- Roving Report: Getting Creative with Case Studies
Whether you call them “success stories” or “case studies,” these powerful marketing tools are often under-leveraged. Find out seven creative ways you can use case studies to help your clients land more business.
- Earning Readership Through Selective Emphasis
With all the distractions life offers these days, you need to use every strategy available to ensure people become engaged in your copy. Using selective emphasis is one way to hold a readers attention, and here you’ll find 20 ways to do it.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →