The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- 5 Ways to Develop a Strong Bond with Your Audience
Getting to know your audience is the first step. Next, you need to create a connection. Candice Lazar shares five tips to help you bond with your audience.
- Reality Blog: Engage Your Readers the Elmore Leonard Way
The advice to write like you speak is common in copywriting circles. For good reason. It’s very important! Use these seven tips to write conversational copy.
- 8 Tips for Writing Powerful B2B Online Copy
Writing b2b online copy shares many fundamentals with writing strong sales copy, but there are a few extra considerations. Learn what they are here and how to use them.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →