The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- Appeal to Your Prospect’s State of Awareness
When writing your sales copy – especially your headline – it’s important to understand and to appeal to your prospect’s state of awareness. Learn more here.
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment
Learn how to prepare for a b2b copywriting assignment, step by step, and write stronger more effective copy for your b2b writing clients.
- How to Give Your Prospect What He Really Wants
To write a successful sales letter, you have to figure out what your prospect wants and then figure out how your product delivers. Use these four strategies to help the process.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →