The B2B industry is huge and has a big, big demand for competent copywriters. Here you can sharpen your web copy skills for B2B sites, learn more about writing case studies, or discover the lucrative world of white papers.
- Member Update – November 2017 – Lessons from Bootcamp
Recorded: November 2, 2017: Explore three of the most important lessons from AWAI’s 2017 Copywriting Bootcamp. Plus discover top content, upcoming events, and more during this Monthly Member Meeting.
- 10 Rules for Writing Better e-Brochures — Part 2
Last week, John Torre shared five things to keep in mind when writing an online brochure. This week, he follows up with five more tips for making any brochure better.
- Getting Creative with Case Studies
Recorded: October 26, 2017: If you enjoy crafting marketing stories, then case studies are a natural fit for you. Learn how to get the most out of the case studies you write in this live event with Ed Gandia.
Popular Selections …
- How to Prepare for a B2B Copywriting Assignment - Use these three simple, but crucial, steps to help you prepare for any B2B copywriting assignment and set yourself up for success.
- Marketing Concepts to Keep in Mind in 2015 - Apply these six marketing concepts to your copywriting and web writing, and you'll see an immediate improvement in your results.
- Roving Report: The B2B Opportunity for Web Writers - The size and scope of the B2B opportunity for web writers is hard to wrap your head around, but suffice to say, it's big. Really big. Find out more ...
See all B2B Copywriting entries →