Pam Foster discusses how to use her 7-point checklist and how to use this tool to set the stage for total clarity and your client’s informed acceptance of the copy you work so hard to develop.
Topic: Working with web clients to ensure your copy is accepted every time.
Speaker: Pam Foster
Access and Phone number: 641-594-7500, access code: 247592
Pam Foster is a senior copy¬writer and consultant special¬izing in web content for multi-page sites. She’s the founder of ContentClear Marketing and author of AWAI’s new pro¬gram, The Web Copywriter’s Clear Path to Profits. This pro¬gram, based on Pam’s 7-step process to Web site optimization, includes tools that drive a thorough understanding of each cli¬ent’s audience needs and site objectives…leading to clear content that works!
Cost to non-members: $79
Description: Pam Foster discusses how to use her 7-point checklist and how to use this tool to set the stage for total clarity and your client’s informed acceptance of the copy you work so hard to develop.
What you’ll learn:
- Make sure all keywords and content are geared toward the way the client’s ideal prospects and customers are thinking when they search online.
- Presentmessages in a user-friendly website flow that clearly and quickly answers prospect questions.
- Indicate hyperlinks for quick access to other pages.
- Connect pages across the site with a consistent, smooth flow and message style.
- Present copy in “rough screen shots” to show your client what it will look like on the web page.
- Describe exactly what the client will be reviewing, preempting confusion and objections.
- And much, much more!