Can you believe it’s May already?
I hope you’re now well acquainted with the Wealthy Web Writer site, and your fellow members.
If not, try and spend some time this week on the site. April was a very BUSY month and we have some great things planned for May – some of which was actually requested by members!
Remember, to ensure that we provide you with ALL the tools and resources you need, we invite you to request articles, events, expert speakers, and anything else you’d like to see on the site.
At the bottom of every article, video, or webinar, you’ll see a yellow box that asks for your requests. We’ve been busy turning out ideas as we get them — so let us know what you want to see and we’ll make it happen.
Remember, this is your site!
Check Out What’s Was Added in April …
Webinars & Teleconferences:
- “Site Audit Case Study: How I Used a Content Audit to Generate Ongoing Web Copywriting Work” with Pam Foster
- “How to Make the Leap to a Full-Time Copywriting Business When You Have a Day Job” with Ed Gandia
- “ How to Make Six Figures A Year Without Writing A Single Sales Letter” with Jay White
- Success with Autoresponder Copywriting with Rachel Karl
- “How to Create a BIG Second Income by Writing Your Own Money-Making Website” with Nick Usborne
- “The Top 5 PPC Campaign Mistakes to Avoid!” with Andrew Palmer
- ”How to Choose a Niche That Can Make You Double the Income with Half the Effort” with Nick Usborne
- “Income Goal Check-in” with Reality Blogger Mindy Tyson McHorse
The Reality Blog:
- 1st Monthly Contest Announced! Your Challenge: Do a Service Exchange
- How to Create a Spotless, Searchable Online Reputation
- The $5,000 Phone Call
- Balancing Work with Vacation (plus an income check-in!)
- Nail the Barter System and Win the April Reality Blog Challenge
- Barter with a Winning Self-Promo Sales Letter
- Time for Professional Help…Enter My Mentor!
- Are you “In-Like” With Your Day Job?
- Fall in “Married” Love with Your Web-Writing Job
3-Minute Guru Video:
Become a Web Writer Roadmap Series:
- Our Step-by-Step 6 Month Roadmap #1- Discover Your Purpose
- Define Time and Money Commitments and Daily Routines
- The Skills You Need To Be A Six Figure- Copywriter
- Defining Your Niche and Creating Laser Focus
- Convincing Potential Clients To Hire You
- How To Get Clients
- Web Builder, Web Master, AND Web Writer
- 3 Steps to Landing Your Dream Client
- 7 Web Design Tips for the Aspiring Web Copywriter
- 7 Ways to Use Squidoo to Market Your Copywriting Business
- How to Run a Successful Part-Time Copywriting Business when You Have a Day Job
- The Road to Success is Paved with Accelerated Failures
- Barter Your Way to New Clients and Valuable Payoffs
- How to Easily Increase Your Income by 30% By Doing More than Just Writing Copy
I told you April was a busy month!
And, if you’re afraid you’ve missed something, remember you can always access a complete list of the most recent additions here: Platinum Member Dashboard
Here’s to a lucrative May!