Time: 3PM Eastern Time
Topic: Keyword Research
Speaker: Justin Deaville
Using keywords on your site is essential if you want to rank well in Google’s search results.
This 45-minute webinar introduces you to practical keyword research. You’ll learn how to:
- Get started and plan your keyword research
- Search for keywords and expand your lists – you’ll need hundreds (maybe thousands) if your site is to be a success
- Evaluate the competition and choose the best keywords for your business
- Use keyword phrases on your site
- Get keyword-rich inbound links that will boost your search engine rankings
- Structure a new site to get the best results on Google (and how to improve existing content)
- Use keywords to get a better return from your pay per click campaigns
And much, much more!
There will be plenty of time for questions, too. Ask whatever you like.
Justin Deaville, the chief commercial officer of keyword research company Wordtracker, will be your presenter.
Please join us …