Summer is officially here and Wealthy Web Writer is heating up!
As usual, we’ve been busy adding content, tools and resources to the site, but there are three HOT items happening this week that I want you to be sure to check out…
Free Access to Members-Only B2B Forum Until Monday
When: Right Now!
Until Monday, you can get free access to the AWAI forum for people taking Steve Slaunwhite’s program, Secrets of Writing High-Performance Business-to-Business Copy.
And tomorrow, Steve is hosting a special session live on the forum, where you’ll be able to ask him any questions you have about writing web content for the B2B market.
To get access to the forum, go here now:
And if you already have access, don’t miss out on this valuable session to ask Steve any questions you have about your own B2B business. Details are on the forum.
Webinar with Joshua Boswell: Become a Web Writer Roadmap Series
When: Today June 3rd 3PM
Joshua Boswell’s Become a Web Writer Roadmap Series offers a precise plan so you know what to do tomorrow, this week, this month, and as far as 6 months down the road. But Joshua didn’t want to send you down that road to success without answering any questions you have for him first. Join Joshua for this one-hour event where he’ll answer the most frequently asked questions about the roadmap series.
Webinar with Pam Foster: Live Website Content Audit: What’s Working, What’s Not, What You Can Improve
When: Tuesday June 8th at 3PM
How many times have you heard the comment, “I know my website isn’t working, but I don’t know why.” Now you’ll see exactly how to help your clients solve this mystery… while you reap the rewards! Join web content writer and consultant Pam Foster as she conducts a LIVE content audit for two website home pages. She’ll show you the simple way to:
- Pinpoint the biggest weak spots within 3 seconds
- Find the 5 top clues that a website needs your help
- Identify 5 top fixes you can offer your clients for immediate improvement
- Use a best-practice checklist to do a thorough job and uncover opportunities
- Turn this into a valued service and get paid $1,000-$2,5000 per audit!
Pam is looking for two different websites to review LIVE during the presentation while you look on.
If you’re interested in submitting a website to be featured during this presentation please provide:
- Your first and last name
- The website address (www.companyname.com) along with 1-sentence descriptions of:
- The primary product or service offered on that website
- The Ideal Customer the website is trying to attract
- What visitors are supposed to DO on the site to become customers (sign up for something, buy something, download something)
- In 1 sentence: why you feel this website is in trouble
- Post your information in the body of the email – no attachments please.
Email your submission to: email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Review my Site’.
Deadline to submit your website: Friday June 4th 9AM Eastern Time.
Of course the Wealthy Web Writer site is loaded with additional events, articles and tools for you to check out. But wanted to make sure you didn’t miss these particular ones since they’re so time sensitive.
Have a great week!