Writing articles can be quite a struggle when you first start out – but learning to prepare yourself before writing can make it a whole LOT easier.
If you’re not writing articles yet, here are three reasons you may want to consider it:
- They’re an easy way to gain credibility in your field.
- They can drive quality traffic to your website or sales page.
- You can get paid to write them (single articles and on retainer!).
And, to make it easy for you to get started, Rebecca Matter is going to share with you a process she uses every time she sits down to write one.
During this webinar training she’ll go over her process in detail including…
- Defining the specific thought, feeling or action you want to stimulate in the reader;
- Outlining how the article will help the reader;
- Including useful instruction on your topic;
- Identifying how your reader will identify with the article; and
- Answering the questions your reader will have without them having to ask!
By the end of this training, you’ll have a complete process you can follow the next time you sit down to write an article. You’ll be able to write the article faster and your copy will be a lot stronger – strong enough to get published!