Time: 3:00PM ET
Topic: Getting Clients
Speaker: Pam Foster
Getting and keeping clients is the #1 fear web writers face as they build their freelance business.
Discover how you can land your first client…the basicas of working with new clients… and how to offer guidance that they’ll value and appreciate from successful copywriter Pam Foster.
During this teleconference, you’ll discover…
- I’m new to Web copywriting. How do I get my first clients?
- How can I feel confident when talking with potential clients?
- How do I sell the value of what I do… and charge the correct rates?
- What’s the first step in working with a new client once they agree to my services?
- How do I get the information I need from them?
- Is it important to include SEO in my copywriting work?
- How can I tell what’s working and what isn’t on the client’s current website?
- What’s the best way to provide my feedback and recommendations to clients?
- How do I organize my work for each client?
And so much more…
Listen to Playback