Time: 3PM Eastern Time
Topic: Goal Setting
Speaker: Nick Usborne
Nick Usborne is a successful and well-known web copywriter, author and coach, who will assist you in setting up your personal step-by-step goal setting and achievement plan.
Nick has helped hundreds of freelancers towards their success through the goal-setting process and credits the major part of his considerable accomplishments to setting goals, and then attentively and consistently working on them and reviewing them along the way.
During this webinar Nick will….
- Explain why some types of goals work, and others don’t
- Demonstrate the critically important step of extending your Goal Horizon
- Explain the role and purpose of Waypoints
- Give you examples of how having a clear goal impacts everything you do, right down to the copy and design on your website
- Share tools and services you can use to make achieving ambitious goals part of your daily routine
- And more!
Earn More Money as a Freelancer from Day 1
If you’re ready to quit your freelance job — the one where you’re going from project-to-project with no control — Nick Usborne is ready to help you build a freelance business that works for you.
Nick’s program Profitable Freelancing: The Definitive Guide to Earning More Money as a Freelancer from Day One will help you completely transform your freelance business with innovative strategies, and step-by-step explanations.
Profitable Freelancing covers everything from your basic business-building advice — setting goals, marketing yourself, landing clients, setting up a proper website — to the more advanced strategies that will catapult you into the top 2% of freelance income earners, if you choose.
Profitable Freelancing: The Definitive Guide to Earning More Money as a Freelancer: $297