Creating An Ongoing System To Get A Steady Stream Of Clients
- Self Marketing And The Many Roads You Can Take
- Where Do You Start? Easy.
- How To Get In Front Of Companies And Introduce Yourself
- How To Create A Searchable, Online Reputation
- Beyond LinkedIn: How To Launch Your Social Media Profile
Now that you’ve completed Module 5, you should have a good understanding of how to find that first client who’ll launch you on a path to life as a paid web writer. Let’s do a quick recap of all the things you can do to land work:
- Drive traffic to your website. We’ll get into this more when you’re ready for Module 9. For now, you can start priming your professional website to be a lead-generation tool by boosting your search rankings with a link-building strategy. Learn how here.
- Send out your own direct-mail self-promoting letter. Six-figure B2B writer Pete Savage did this and earned $64,000. Find out what he did.
- Network at social functions. Check out John Torre’s excellent tips for working a room to your benefit. Click here for John’s tips.
This tutorial is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To continue reading and discover the best ways to market yourself, land to clients, and build your web writing business, please log in or become a member today.