Date: February 23, 2011
Time: 12PM ET
Speaker: Ken McGaffin, CMO Wordtracker.com
Topic: Link Building
Link building is a terrific way to establish your reputation, bring highly qualified prospects to your website and boost your search engine traffic.
The need to create outstanding web content has never been greater – it’s what can make you really stand out from the crowd. But web content alone will not bring you all the rewards you deserve. You need to get your content read and linked to by the people who really matter in your industry. That means you need to know:
- What role does quality content play in link building?
- How do you find top quality sites that could link to you?
- How do you approach them and get them to link to you?
- How do you find and approach influential bloggers in your market?
- How do you get top journalists to write about and link to your site?
- And how can you find the time to do it when you’ve already got a busy schedule?
All these questions and more will be answered in this information packed webinar.
Inspiration comes from real examples and there will be no shortage of them in this fast-paced webinar. You’ll learn how a real link builder goes about his work, and how you can apply the techniques to your own business website.
There’ll also be time for Q&A and don’t worry if there’s no time to answer your question live, Ken will follow up by email to each and every one.
This webinar is reserved for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To gain access to this event please log in or join us today.