How To Position Yourself As A Professional
- Posturing: Making Yourself Look Like A Professional (Even Before You Feel Like One!)
- Now, Define Your “Process”
- How To Stay Polished And Up-To-Date In Your Field
- Why Link Building Builds Credibility
In Module 8, we touched on the concept of moving past perfectionism (because you’ll never be perfect). We also talked about sidestepping any fear you have that you’re not good enough.
Now, we’re going to tell you how to put that concept into action.
First, you must accept two truths:
- TRUTH #1: Recognize Web Writing As A Genuine Asset. After all, web writing is a lucrative field that offers countless roads to work and life success. Read this excerpt from AWAI article Three Proven Ways to Move Forward in Your Web Writing Career:
This tutorial is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To continue reading and learn about setting yourself up for success, please log in or become a member today.