Date:April 21st, 2011
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Speaker: Mindy Tyson-McHorse
Topic: Going for Glicken
Want to get more out of being a web writer than just great fees?
That’s Mindy’s mission this year. Whereas last year was about growing her income to the six-figure mark, this year is about finding balance and wholesome satisfaction — while still pulling in big fees.
If you’ve been following this year’s Reality Blog, you know that Mindy has been exploring the ups and downs of life as a money-making web writer. In other words, now that she’s on the other side of succeeding financially, she’s navigating the new twists and turns that come with success.
In this teleconference, Mindy will share what she’s learned so far about creating a valuable career that goes beyond big checks. You’ll discover:
- How to wrap your projects around your life, not the other way around
- Why the “Marathon Mentality” might be the secret tool you need to get launched
- 3 Ways to avoid letting web writing become a J-O-B
- Goals that bring you Glicken … and even royalties!
- How (and when) to set healthy limits
- Mindy’s income update for the year so far
Plus, get a sneak peek into Mindy’s newest plan for totally differentiating herself as a web writer … it’ll be a big jump, but she’s hoping it’ll make a huge difference in her current work-life satisfaction level.
If you want web writing to become less of a challenge and more of an integral part of your life, be sure to dial in.
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To participate in this event, please log in or become a member today.