Date: Tuesday, April 26th, 2011
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Social Media services to offer your clients.
Presenter: Nick Usborne
As an online copywriter, you should always be on the lookout for ways you can add value to the projects you undertake for your clients. Social media gives you a way to do that—and because of the variety of ways to use social media, you can tailor-make suggestions to your clients that will make whatever you are working on more interactive and more effective.
Social media is at the heart of more and more marketing campaigns. But, a lot of businesses still aren’t sure what to do with it. They run the risk of losing a tremendous number of leads and leaving an enormous sum of money on the table just because they don’t know exactly what to do with social media… that is, until you come to their rescue.
In this informative webinar, Nick Usborne shares ideas and strategies that you can use to help your clients get bigger and better results from their marketing campaigns.
- Exactly what you should say to a client to convince them to add a social media element to an assignment and to let you handle that, too… for a bigger project fee, of course.
- A little known way to connect and power up your client’s online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Powerful ways to bring some fresh life to your clients’ websites, by using social media plugins or widgets.
- Writing techniques you can use to make web content go viral across multiple social media networks.
- How to find and harvest spontaneous online testimonials… and how to use them.
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To participate in this event, please log in or become a member today.