Date: April 14th, 2011
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Professional website copy
Speaker: Rebecca Matter
We were taught to be modest growing up. But when it comes to selling yourself as a web writer, you have to check that modesty at the door. Let Rebecca show you how to write about yourself with confidence, so that clients will know just how great you are. During this session you’ll learn:
- A proven way to shed that modesty once and for all.
- How to effectively sell yourself with words.
- How to tackle some of the most common pages on a self-promotion website.
- How to let your personality come through, so that your prospects will
like you and trust you.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls that most web writers make when
writing their “About Me” page.
- How to Frame your accomplishments and experience to give your website
the most promotional “oompf” possible.
- And, so much more!
Join us for this exciting event!
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To join this event, please log in or become a member today.