Date: August 24th, 2011
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Speaker Pam Foster
If you’re new to web copywriting, it may be exciting yet scary when a new prospect asks you to submit a copywriting proposal. In fact, you might even be in a full panic. What do I say? What do I charge? How do I not mess it up? Pam Foster, seasoned web copywriter and former corporate marketing manager, takes you through a calm approach to submitting proposals that get your prospects saying, “Great! When can you start?”
During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Demonstrate your professionalism by asking great questions upfront
- Help your prospect envision the benefits of working with you
- Delight your prospect with free “teaser” tips and a clear process
- Confidently set your rates and terms
- Set the tone for your prospect to say YES!
Join us for this exciting and inspiring event!
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To join this event, please log in or become a member today.