Date: August 17th, 2011
Time: 12pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Writing for the Web
Speaker: Nick Usborne
No matter where you are in your web-writing career, it never hurts to take a moment to refresh yourself on the basics of what works when it comes to web copy. Nick Usborne joins Wealthy Web Writer for this foundational webinar on effective copywriting techniques that every web writer should be using. Join us to hone your web writing skills and brush up on a few fundamentals you may have forgotten about.
- Key points of difference between offline and online copywriting
- How people read online
- Why the web is the ultimate direct response medium
- How to write a homepage that works
- Why interaction is key to online writing success
- How to deal with visitors who scan before they read, if they read
- And much more
Join us for this important event!
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To join this event, please log in or become a member today.