Date: October 19th, 2011
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Speaker: Heather Robson
Blogging is still alive and well, and an excellent way to build your credibility as a web writer. It’s also a potentially lucrative way to earn more income if you want to write blog content for clients. But, sometimes, coming up with new ideas for your blog can seem next to impossible. In this webinar event, Wealthy Web Writer Managing Editor, Heather Robson, shares ten strategies you can use to keep your content new and fresh and to keep the ideas rolling.
During this event, you’ll learn:
- How to use blogging as a marketing strategy for your professional web writing business.
- How increasing your community participation can double the number of posts you make to your blog.
- Three ways that reading more can help you generate a never-ending stream of blog ideas.
- A “when all else fails” strategy you can use whenever you’re truly stumped.
- And, a list of resources from Wealthy Web Writer to help you become a better blogger
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To join this event, please log in or become a member today.