Date: February 26th – 29th
Topic: All Things Web Writing
Presenters: See below…
The Only Time You’ll Find These Top Web-Writing Gurus Under One Roof
I can’t tell you what a blessing it’s been to get all of these web-writing masters together under one roof at the same time – and what a great opportunity it is for you.
Just think …
- In-demand web copy consultant Nick Usborne doesn’t offer many seminars because he’s always so busy with his clients and money-making websites. But he’s told me that if he were to put together an event of his own, he would charge at least $9,500 per person to attend.
- On the rare occasions that top autoresponder copywriter Jay White coaches other copywriters, he charges upwards of $10,000. If he did his own seminar, you can be certain it would be far more than that.
- SEO copywriting pioneer Heather Lloyd-Martin is always in demand as a speaker. Her speaking fee starts at $7,500 per day and she is usually booked months in advance. Bottom line is, getting a hold of her isn’t easy. Aside from hearing her speak or getting her SEO Copywriting Program, there’s no way to discover her insider SEO copywriting secrets.
- Steve Slaunwhite is a respected master in the business-to-business world and charges thousands of dollars a day to come out and teach you what you’ll learn about writing successful video scripts in San Diego.
- Wildly successful web writer Joshua Boswell has spent well over $20,000 to learn the skills he now enjoys. Not to mention the trial and error he had to go through in refining his client-getting process. And during the Web Copywriting Intensive, he’s going to give it all to you and hold nothing back.
- And then to have Nick come to you and show you how to put together a successful social media campaign – an actual template you can use over and over again for any number of clients … and charge thousands of dollars? Well, that’s just priceless information you’re getting there.
Yet all of it will be handed to you on a proverbial silver platter over three action-packed days in beautiful San Diego.
The Web Copy Intensive is the only place where all of these experts are available to you all at once. Even after the workshops and panels are over, you can go out to dinner with the experts or catch them over breakfast. Plus, you’ll be able to connect with your fellow attendees and set up “mastermind groups” that will last long after the Intensive is over.
In the past, this event has helped to launch the careers of web writers just like you. So, what are you waiting for… sign up today!