Date: May 16, 2012
Time: 3pm, Eastern
Topic: Getting Clients Q&A
Special Guest: Pam Foster
Whether you are starting out or have years of experience, you need quality clients to grow your business.
But what is the best way to find the clients you most want to have and how do you find and acquire your avatar client?
At the 2012 Web Copy Intensive, Pam Foster spoke about the advantages of focus on a defined niche market. As a successful niche marketer in the pet industry, Pam brings real life experience to the table that can multiply your client base.
Join Pam as she answers your questions about implementing niche client acquisition strategies. Just some of what you will learn:
- Why choosing the right niche is critical
- Identifying the best clients in your niche for you
- Can a niche be too narrow?
- Niche mash-up: Can you focus on more than one type of client?
- Get hired! How to approach a prospect and turn them into a client
Discover the secrets of leveraging niche markets and getting great clients the easy way!