Date: August 23, 2012
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Balancing the Time Demands of the Writer’s Life
Presenter: Mindy McHorse
Do you ever feel like you’re on the way to accomplishing your goals as a copywriter only to have “life” get in the way?
This month in your continuing education series, we talk with Mindy Tyson McHorse who achieved her goal of becoming a six figure copywriter in just three years without putting her personal life on hold. In fact, Mindy had not one but two children in those three years!
Whatever life challenges you have, Mindy’s strategies can help you control them and achieve your goals as a freelance copywriter.
Join us and discover:
- Secrets for structuring your work time for maximum ROI
- The key difference that allows you to accelerate your career AND have a life
- Little-known strategies for challenging yourself – and staying sane
- 3 proven tips to conquer stress and that feeling of being overwhelmed
- Mindy’s #1 tool for getting and staying motivated at a high level
Jump on board and find out how to not just cope with life’s challenges but thrive in spite of them and enjoy the success you’ve dreamed of as a freelance writer.
Mark your calendar now for this helpful teleconference!