Date: January 23rd, 2013
Time: 12pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Landing Clients
Presenter: Steve Slaunwhite
How to Win Over Prospects On The Phone or In Person
When you meet with a prospective new client, or chat with that person on the phone, you have just minutes to make a good impression. Otherwise, you probably won’t get the job. That’s just the way it rolls. So it’s crucial that you know what to say and how to say it to land that project!
In this teleclass, master copywriter Steve Slaunwhite will show you how. He’ll explain:
- What questions you’re likely to be asked by a potential client, and how to answer them.
- What to say when the topic of price comes up.
- The one question to ask that ALWAYS impresses the heck out of a prospect, and makes it much more likely they’ll hire you.
- A simple technique for sounding more confident and professional – even if you’re nervous.
- How to position yourself with the prospect as the obvious choice for their project.
- The best way to show your writing samples. (And what to do if your portfolio is lacking.)
And much more.
The last thing you want is to work hard promoting your services, only to drop the ball when you finally get a call or meeting with a prospect. This teleclass will help you make sure that rarely, if ever, happens.
This teleclass will be available on January 23rd, at noon, Eastern Time.