Date: June 25th, 2013
Time: 3pm, ET
Topic: Proposals and Samples
Presenter: Ed Gandia
Marketing and self-promotion are key to your web-writing success. In this live interview with Ed Gandia, we’ll get into the nuts and bolts of successful self-promotion including what writing samples you need to get the attention of your prospects and how to put together a proposal that will close the deal.
Having a prospect reach out to you about a project is only the first step. During this session, you’ll learn how to make the most of that opportunity, so that you can land more projects. Ed will cover:
- How many samples a web writer needs.
- How to generate samples even if you’re brand new.
- How to present your samples to make the best impression.
- What goes into a winning proposal.
- How to keep your proposal process simple and effective, so that you get the greatest return on the investment of your time.
Don’t miss out on this information-packed event.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.