Date: March 18th, 2014
Time: 12 noon, Eastern Time
Topic: PPC Marketing
Presenter: Christina Gillick
Learning the ins and outs of pay-per-click marketing can set you up for success as a web writer. Customers using PPC marketing need a lot of writing done. They need ads. They need landing pages. They need autoresponders. And more. If you understand how PPC marketing works, you can turn this into steady, high-paying writing gigs that are fun to do.
In this live webinar, Christina Gillick joins us to share the basics of PPC marketing drawn from her own experience building a successful import business. During the session, you’ll learn:
- How to select a PPC marketing network.
- How to select keywords and phrases that will bring the best return on investment.
- Keys to writing a successful PPC ad.
- All the pieces that go into a successful PPC marketing campaign and how they work together.
- The size of the opportunity for you as a web writer.
- And much more
There’s a big opportunity out there for web writers that want to do PPC marketing. Find out if this is the opportunity for you by attending this live event.
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To join us, please log in or become a member today.