Date: April 24th, 2014
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Self Promotion
Presenter: Ed Gandia
Most web writers don’t struggle with the writing … they struggle with finding clients. As a web writer, you have many self-promotion strategies to choose from. One of the most cost effective is email. But, in terms of results, email can be difficult if you don’t approach it properly.
In this Self-Promotion seminar, Ed Gandia weighs in on the strategies he uses to land a steady stream of clients using email. Find out how to contact, follow up, and grow relationships through email.
During this hour-long teleconference, you’ll learn:
- How to locate the best person to contact via email.
- The delicate art of making first contact with a new prospect.
- Simple approaches that work best for introductions.
- Masterful ways to effortlessly follow up with your prospects.
- The most common self-promotion mistakes web writers make when using email and how to avoid them.
- And so much more!
Ed’s advice is always practical and easy-to-implement, so don’t miss out on this great session.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.