Date: August 28th, 2014
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Presenters: Christina Gillick, Marianne Foscarini, Jim Wright
Are you new to web writing and wondering how to structure your day to get more done? Or are you an established web writer on the look out for ideas for getting more organized? If you answered yes to either question, you don’t want to miss this live teleseminar event.
During this interview, Wealthy Web Writer’s Reality Bloggers will join us to talk about how they get through a typical day. You’ll hear their thoughts about:
- Setting up morning routines that work to make your entire day more productive.
- Tips and tricks you can used to stay focused even when little things like the laundry or Facebook are tempting you away from your work.
- How much time to put toward marketing.
- How to breakdown your projects into manageable, actionable steps.
- How to make it so that when your work day is done you can relax and enjoy your free time.
- And much more.
This is a going to be a fun, candid interview sure to give you plenty of inspiration for making your web-writing life your very own.
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To listen in, please log in or become a member today.