“Sometimes it’s intimidating to learn from people who seem to know everything when you’re just starting.”
That’s what inspired Nikole James to offer a webinar on Twitter for beginners. As a recent adopter herself, she knows what newbies need to learn!
Nikole has travelled the world, so her choice of niche — writing for the travel industry — was easy. Within her niche, Nikole helps businesses to build a strong online presence.
Following the Web Intensive last February, she put her business on Twitter, where she’s honed her success strategies.
Nikole designed the webinar to help web writers who want to:
- Use Twitter to market their businesses
- Write tweets that get their audience’s attention
- Find simple tools to add value to their Twitter presence
You can review the entire webinar HERE.
Setting it Up
Twitter, like all social media, is about relationships. Before you set up your Twitter account, consider these questions:
- What is your motivation for using Twitter? Focus on how you can use Twitter to help people.
- What relationship do you want to create? Before you can answer this question, you need to know your audience. Do you want relationships with other copywriters and web writers? Do you want to interact with your target market?
- Will you be able to tweet consistently? Consistency is key to success with Twitter. How often can you post? Nikole suggests spending 30 minutes per day scheduling tweets and interacting when you’re starting out.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.