Welcome to Part 2 of this four-part series, The Top 4 Ways to Draw Attention to Your Web-Writing Business That Pay. Today will focus on social media, and most specifically, the aggressive approach to social media.
What I have experienced about social media is this; an aggressive approach is the only way to succeed. I recently wrote an article about How to Dominate Your Market with Social Media and that is what I want to focus on today — domination!
Powerful Social Media Principles
1) In order to master the art of drawing attention, you must become like a little child. One way to think about this concept is by considering children. They are masters of getting attention. If they want something, what do they do? They cry or throw a fit to get your attention. But as children get older, they learn that they earn approval by not attracting attention to themselves.
The key to mastering social media and experiencing the power it holds to draw attention to your web-writing business is to go through a paradigm shift in your thinking about socializing through virtual means. You need to do everything you can, and whatever it takes to draw attention to your web-writing business and to your message.
We’ve been conditioned not to draw attention, so the first thought we have when it comes to social media is to not draw that much attention to ourselves. However, that is the wrong approach when it comes to a business like this.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.
This article is part of the Profitable Marketing series.
Series Table of Contents:
- 4 Profitable Ways to Draw Attention to Your Web-Writing Business – Part One
- 4 Profitable Ways to Draw Attention to Your Web-Writing Business – Part Two (This Article)
- 4 Profitable Ways to Draw Attention to Your Web-Writing Business – Part Three
- 4 Profitable Ways to Draw Attention to Your Web-Writing Business – Part Four