Date: June 24th, 2015
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Project Management
Presenter: Heather Robson
Some web-writing projects are big. Really big. And that means they can get a little confusing if you don’t manage them properly.
Another thing that freelancers can face is managing several different projects at the same time. What do you work on when? And how do you make sure you’re turning in your best work while meeting deadlines?
The trick is all in the project management. Heather Robson is used to juggling multiple projects and is known by her clients for delivering good work on time. In today’s live webinar event, she shares the tricks and techniques she’s learned along the way for creating a smooth work flow and deliver great quality writing when your client expects it. During this session you’ll discover:
- Four steps you should take at the start of every project to avoid stress and meet your deadlines.
- The trick to staying in front of all your projects even when you’re juggling a lot.
- The importance of good communication and how to keep your client in the loop so their are no surprises.
- How to plan milestones that make sense and that will keep you right on track.
- Plus, how you can use all this to also keep your project pipeline full so you’re never without work.
Join us to learn the secret behind a super-smooth workflow.
This event is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To join us, please log in or become a member today.