Your success is important to the Wealthy Web Writer team, which is why we’re excited to announce the next report in our Getting Clients series, Getting Clients Through Spec Assignments and the Staircase Technique.
Created by Chris Allsop — an AWAI-trained writer who has won multiple Spec Challenges, including a $12,500 Challenge from legendary copywriter Clayton Makepeace — this special report will reveal:
- Exactly what Spec Assignments are and how they can work as the ultimate door opener for you as a web writer
- The secrets of the “Staircase Technique” — an easy way for you to grow your skills while expanding your business
- How to use the two different types of Spec Assignments — in ways you’ve probably never considered — to expand your options whether you’re well into your freelance business or just starting out
- Where Spec Assignments fit into your overall business-building strategy — and how you can use them to fast-track your development
- How to find and approach clients for spec work, so it’s easy-peasy for you to deliver a client-pleasing project and earn paying, repeat business contracts
Chris covers all of this — and more — in a way that’s simple to understand and easy to implement.
Everything about her recommendations is built for a busy writer juggling many competing priorities. You’ll love how Chris shows you the way to succeed in your web-writing dreams no matter what life throws your way.
You can download your free copy of Chris’s report right now. Just click on the image below.
This report is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To download your report, please log in or become a member today.