Date: July 21, 2016 Time: 2pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Working with Clients
Presenter: Rebecca Matter
Being a freelance writer offers freedom like no other career. You gain scheduling freedom… freedom to work with whomever you choose… and financial freedom, too.
But the freelance life can bring a bit of instability too …
Especially if you’re having to land new clients and assignments every month!
That’s why the key to success is to develop a stable of steady clients …
Ones you can rely on to consistently give you good paying projects, and keep your schedule full.
In this live webinar, Rebecca Matter shares — from a client’s perspective — what you can do to keep your favorite clients coming back for more.
You’ll learn things like:
- The ideal time to pitch a project.
- How to make it easy for a client to say “yes!”
- How to follow up on proposals to get clients moving forward.
- What to do when a project ends to create your next project.
- How to request a testimonial and then turn that conversation into a project opportunity.
- An effortless and proven way to ask for referrals.
- And much more.
By the time you finish you’ll have a plan for turning good clients into great ones, and creating a never-ending stream of work (and paychecks!) for you.
Listen to the Playback
Download the slideshow, here.
This event is reserved for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To join us, please log in or become a member today.