Date: November 22nd, 2016
Time: 3pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Business Skills
Presenter: Heather Robson
Most freelancers go through it once… if not many times. The decision to reinvent their business. Whether you’re changing your niche, updating your services, changing out your marketing, or redoing your brand, you find yourself in a position where it makes sense to relaunch your business.
That’s where Managing Editor, Heather Robson finds herself as the year is drawing to a close. So she figured why not share the process with you?
In this first webinar in a series, Heather will share:
- The process she went through to reach the point of relaunching her business.
- How she plans to structure her business going forward.
- The core marketing plan she’ll use to keep her project pipeline constantly full.
- What she’ll do to diversify her income.
- And what you can expect from this series going forward.
If you’re getting ready to launch — or relaunch — your business, you won’t want to miss this.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.