Date: February 28, 2019
Time: 12pm, Eastern Time
Topic: Business Building
Presenter: Rebecca Matter, Heather Robson
In Wealthy Web Writer’s most recent Challenge, members were asked to:
- Look into different goal-setting methods.
- Pick one method and use it to set their own goals for 2019.
- Write up the story of their year — everything they anticipate doing to reach their goals and how things will unfold.
From the submissions, a single winner was selected to write an article for Wealthy Web Writer and to participate in this Hot Seat Call.
Introducing Rebekah Mays
Rebekah Mays, our Challenge winner, has set a big financial goal for herself this year. She’s gotten specific, figured out the tasks she needs to complete her goal, thought about her most likely obstacles, and planned to overcome them.
And now she gets to quiz AWAI’s President, Rebecca Matter, and Wealthy Web Writer’s Managing Editor, Heather Robson, on how she intends to put her plans into action.
During these Hot Seat calls, the member gets to ask anything they want about web writing and succeeding as a freelancer. Rebecca and Heather will share their best insights in response.
Join us to hear the answers to questions like:
- What’s the best way for a beginning freelancer to land clients?
- What are the most important things to consider when choosing a niche?
- What are the secrets to getting repeat business from clients?
- What’s the best way to structure your day for maximum productivity?
- And much more.
Hot Seat calls are always fun, always exciting, and always jam-packed with ideas to give your own web-writing business a boost. Join us!
Listen to the Playback
This event is reserved for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To join us, please log in or become a member today.