The other day a friend asked, “How do you get products to review on your website? Where do they come from?”
There are a few ways. And don’t stress… these approaches work for introverts, extroverts, and everyone in between!
The approach you use depends on:
- How established your website is,
- Who you know in your niche, and
- What products you might already own that you can review.
I’ll go through our approach. You might find it useful if you have a Money-Making Website.
Make a list of all the products that fit your niche. For us, this can be 4×4 accessories, camping equipment, accessories for our truck, hiking gear, and so on.
Have columns for:
- The products. Add every product you can think of. Keep adding products whenever you think of one that suits your niche.
- The supplier. Find out who supplies each product. Where there’s multiple suppliers, add them all. Some won’t respond, so you simply move onto the next supplier.
- Additional columns for date contacted, contact person, contact details, and so on.
Once you have your list, it’s time to go fishing!
This approach is like fishing. You throw a few lines in the river and hope to get a bite.
This article is reserved content for Wealthy Web Writer Platinum members. To continue reading this article please log in or become a member today.